BRAZIL

BRAZIL

Sunday, November 12, 2017

WEEK

October 7, 2017

This week was great!! 

Passed by super duper fast but it was great!! 
The highlight of the week for me was probably conference!! 
I thought it was just awesome!! Was so cool to be able to hear from 
all the apostles. Something I really loved that talked about a lot was 
our eternal home. We are here to learn and grown on journey through life 
to return home to live with our Father in heaven. I feel like sometimes in life we get 
so caught up in everything that we do, that we forget the important things in life 
for little unimportant things. Things that in reality, don't even matter. 

This week was great other wise just wanted to leave a thought because I
don't have much time but love you all!! 

Have a great week!! 

Elder Orton 

No comments:

Post a Comment