BRAZIL

BRAZIL

Sunday, November 12, 2017

:)

October 14, 2017

This week was super great! 

I keep thinking it is Tuesday or Wendsday but it is already Saturday. What the heck! Yesterday I was thinking... wow I'm not going to have enough money for food the rest of the week because it is only Tuesday but then I remembered it was Friday!! haha This week went by so fast! I would say the highlight of the week was a visit we had in the mission. This week Elder Marcos A. Aidukaitis from the 70 visited our mission. It was a great experience to be and learn with him. Being here in the office was also cool because we had about an hour and a half to just sit down with him and talk about the mission, what was happening and what we can do better. One of the things I learned the most was about Faith. Something I always love learning and talking about. We can not do anything without faith. We need faith to do anything. Miracles have never happened without first by faith. If you want to study a great chapter I recommend reading Ether 12 in the Book of Mormon. 

Other than that we are just working really hard. I always love the chance to get out and work, there is nothing better!! 

Love you all! Hope everyone is loving life! Always remember to be happy and just love life!! 

Have a
​ ótimo week!! :) 

Elder Orton 

Here is a pic... a little blury but hey itll do. 


No comments:

Post a Comment