BRAZIL

BRAZIL

Sunday, November 12, 2017

Gomes de Matos

Nov 6, 2017

It's Monday! 

I haven't done email on Monday in a long time. So fun. Hope everyone had a great Sunday and is having a great Monday to start the week. This week has been great it has really gone by so fast.
Didn't have much time last week. But for those who didn't know I'm here in an area called Gomes de Matos with my comp. that I am training Elder Ferreira. He is from Minas Gerais in Brasil. 
It has been good to be back in the field. A lot different from the office. 

This week I talked to so many people. It is crazy. Since we have gotten here we have just been talking to everyone. We have a few investigators but none of them are really progressing that 
much so we are on the hunt. This area is kind of wierd because it has a super ghetto part where there is a ton of people as passing by sitting in the road doing crazy things and a super rich part where nobody even opens their doors. You'll be in the ghetto but then you'll walk two or three blocks over and nobody will be there. 

I've really seen the hand of the Lord in the work. It has been hard but I know it would be impossible without him. 

Love you all!!! 

Elder Orton 

No comments:

Post a Comment