BRAZIL

BRAZIL

Sunday, November 12, 2017

Conferencia Geral

Sept 30, 2017

Hello good morning! 

Today is a new Saturday! Wow Crazy!! Oh and its 11:11 right now so make a wish! 

Today and tomorrow will be super cool I am really excited! It will be conference! I hope everyone will be watching to learn a little more. I always love this time of year and this chance that we have. I feel it is such a proof of the great love God has for each and one of his children. The chance that we have to hear from his Prophets and apostles. God literally speaks through them and gives us the chance to receive revaluation and answers to question that we might be seeking. Hope all you guys can watch because it will be awesome!! 

This week sure was great! It passed by super quick holy cow! In the morning is October with is a little weird to me, but oh well I am excited! It was a pretty normal week in the mission office with not any huge surprises but my comp is doing great! Elder Kroon is really cool I like him a lot. He is learning everything that he needs to know so I will be headed back in to the field here shortly!! 

Hope everyone has a great week!! 

Love Elder Orton 

No comments:

Post a Comment