BRAZIL

BRAZIL

Saturday, November 25, 2017

Nov 20, 2017

This week was good though. I'm not going to write a general email because don't have much time but I think you'll want to 
know what happened. We have been working hard though. This area is pretty hard and we have been talking to alot of 
people but not having lots of sucsess. We have been trying different ways to try to find people. We got a list of people who haven't been to church in a long time and started to visit these people too. To our surprise we have been finding that these people are really receptive and like the missionarys and also have lots of people.. be it kids or got married that haven't ever heard about the Gospel. I think it is super cool. I am excited to see what will happen this week because we will teach a few families. 
Other than that not much. 

Time is passing by fast it's crazy!! I am excited to see you guys!!! 

Love you mom!!! Have a great week!! 

Love Ben 

No comments:

Post a Comment