BRAZIL

BRAZIL

Sunday, November 12, 2017

It's Spring!!

September 23, 2017

Well it isn't a lie. 
Yesterday was the first day of spring. I feel like it is just kind of wrong to have spring in September but I guess that's how they like to do that down here. 

This week was a super adventure. It started off on Monday and Tuesday with a little trip. 
I got to go to Canindé and Crateús with Elder L. Santos the housing Secretary. We had to move some stuff from a house that we had to close in Canindé to a new place in Crateús. We woke up super early Monday morning and headed out. It was really fun being the first road trip that I done in almost 2 years. Crateús is a really cool place. They only have a little group there, but it is growing really fast. We had the chance to meet some of the members there. It was an awesome experience.

Yesterday was also insane, we had to stay in the office until 12:00 at night! I have never had to be at the office that late. It was so weird! Today we also got to go to the airport again so we´have driven around Fortaleza quite a bit today. 

The best part about this week is that we have a Baptism today!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YAYYAYAYAY 
We are so excited! Her name is Fabula but I think it would be cooler if her name was FABULOUS. 
It has been such a cool experience getting to teach her this last week. I am pretty sure she has been the person most ready to join the church that I have ever met. We have known her for a long time because of the fact that she comes to church every Sunday. The reason she couldn't get Baptized is because she lived a long ways away but only passed here on the weekends. We were just sitting in church last week and her and her husband came up to us and where like "guess what"?? I started throwing wild guesses at what she wanted me to say but just couldn't get it. Then they told us they moved here so that was so cool. She was like I WANT TO GET BAPTIZED NEXT SATURDAY! 

This week sure was great!! Love you guys so much!!!! Have a good one! 

Elder Orton 

No comments:

Post a Comment