BRAZIL

BRAZIL

Sunday, November 12, 2017

Mais uma

Saturday Sept. 16, 2017

Hey folks! 

This week has been great we have been so busy!!! 
We started a new transfer this week which was crazy! There were lots 
and lots of stuff going on in the mission office. We had 11 new missionarys get here 
which is pretty exciting. I always love seeing the new missionarys come in. 

Now I am companions with Elder Kroon and Elder Hulme. We are in a trio again.
This is the third time I have been in a trio in the mission. I was already comps. with Elder Hulme 
but now that Elder Soper left Elder Kroon is here with us. I will be training him here in the mission 
office! That means I will only have about 5 more weeks here in the office then I will go back to the field! He is a really cool kid. A good old Idaho boy. He is pretty short but he is pretty strong. I'm pretty sure he could break sombody in two if we ever got into a bad situation. This week we didn't have very much time in the field because of the transfer. We were in the office alot. I am pretty excited for this next Monday because I will be doing something different! I have never had the chance to get out of the city of Fortaleza my whole mission but me and one of the secretarys have to do a move from one city to another and they are super far away from here. I will go to canindé and Crateús. Look them up they are a ways out. 

Super grateful for every moment I have to be here in Brasil. It really has been the best experience ever!! Love you all Thanks for all the support!!!! 

Love Elder Orton

No comments:

Post a Comment