BRAZIL

BRAZIL

Sunday, August 27, 2017

Sol Quente

August 26, 2017

Happy Saturday! 

It's already an incredibly hot Saturday morning here in Brasil. I´m down here in the 
computer shop sweating my brains out. haha 

This week was fun! Lots of things happing like always. It has been fun in a trio, 
I think its pretty wierd for people here to just see three super american kids walking 
down in the getto of Brasil. This week we were able to have a lot of success finding more 
people we can teach. This week I feel like I really focused talking about Christ with every single
person I talked too. We found lots more people to teach. Right now we don't have any super stable 
investigators but we have been teaching a lot of new people.

So happy to be down here in Brasil. Sorry not much this week don't have much time but I love you all!! Have a great week!

Elder Orton 

1. Pic of the district. We all have matching ties:) Except for elder Hulme 

2. A pic after Basketball. 


No comments:

Post a Comment