BRAZIL

BRAZIL

Sunday, August 27, 2017

Minha semana

August 12, 2017

Hey guys! Wassupp! 

Hope everyone is doing awesome!! 

This week was great, and lots of things going on like always!!! 

Being P-day we will be having our basketball game America vs Brasil.
With new Brasilians in our house we like to play America vs Brasil. They 
think they can win but they don't know what they have coming for them. 
haha Go America! 

This week was great. We had a leadership counsel this week with all the 
zone leaders. That morning I picked out a tie I liked alot. I was pretty sure that nobody 
else had one just like it. When I showed up there were literally two missionarys
with the same exact tie as me.. I was like no way I need to go change. Turns out 
that my tie wasn't so special. haha But I sat next to them so it looked like we planned it at 
least. 

I don't know why, but this week I have been thinking alot about Faith. It is something that seems
really simple but it does so much for us. President also talked a little about faith in Jesus Christ 
and how we need to have more. With faith we can do anything expecally faith in Christ. I have seen 
it so many times in the mission. When somebody has just the smallest amount of faith it is enough. 
I love the 32 chapter of Alma. I encourage you to read if if you haven't. He talkes alot about faith. 
When we have faith we also have hope. Hope in things better to come. I've found that. When I really put my faith in Christ I've found out that whatever happens it all works out. Doesn't matter how hard your day is or what you are struggling with but when your turn to Christ with faith he will be there 
to guide you through anything. I've learned that and I know that. 

Love you all! Have a fantabulous week!! 

Elder Orton 

No comments:

Post a Comment