BRAZIL

BRAZIL

Sunday, August 27, 2017

Novo Presidente

July 1, 2017

Hey guys! 

This week sure has been crazy!! 
This week we got our new mission President. He actually got here yesterday night! 
We got to meet him and talk to him and his wife a little bit. They seem like awesome 
people. I am excited to get to know them. Today we also had a little meeting with him
and talked a little about the mission. 

Getting ready this week was crazy. We had lots to do but everything worked out great. 
We had a zone conference Tuesday it was the last one with President and Sister Bonini. 
They have really been such good examples to me. I have had the chance to learn so much
with them. I have really learned so much about obedience and how important it is. I've learned 
so much about the love that the Lord has for every single one of us. It has been a great 
privilege to have been able to work with them. Now it's President and Sister Chamberlain! 
I'm excited to work and learn with them! ´

Love you all!! 

Elder Orton 

Here's some pics! 

1. When Pres. arrived
2. Last pic with Pres. 
3. Sister Bonini gave me some cake



No comments:

Post a Comment