BRAZIL

BRAZIL

Sunday, August 27, 2017

July

July 8, 2017

Hey everyone! 

Hope everyone had the best week ever! I hear it's pretty
hot down there in Utah! 

This week has been great and flown by really quick! I felt like I 
was living the same day 4 times this week it was a little wierd. 
We had conference with our new President, President Chamberlain. 
The way they divided it up was two zones every day so I got to go 
to conference 4 times this week. President is very good. I have already got 
the chance to talk to him alot and also his wife Sister Chamberlain. 
They are great people! I'm excited! 

This week me and Elder Soper didn't get a ton of time in the area but 
we work hard when we do. Any little time we get we were working. 

It's crazy how fast time passes. I'm so grateful to be here in the work of 
the Lord! There really is nothing better!! 

Love you all!! 

Elder Orton 

No comments:

Post a Comment