BRAZIL

BRAZIL

Sunday, August 27, 2017

:)

July 15, 2017

Hello my people! 

I hope everyone is having a fantabulous day! Also hope everyone had 
a wonderful week too! 

Was a great week down here in Brasil! We have been working alot 
this week lots of stuff to do in the mission office with our new President. 
Yesterday we didn't even get to go to our area and do prosalyting 
which was a bummer:/ 

I want to share a few things I learned this week since we didn't have a lot 
of time in the area. One thing I got to take part of was a training the assitents 
gave to the Zone Leaders. What I took out of it was how we always need 
to be evaluating everything that we do. Is it good? Is it bad? How could 
it be better? Everyday we need to stop take a few min. and think about
 what we are doing. I have always loved doing this but I know I could still
be better. I remember one thing President Bonini would say was, You guys 
are very good but you can be better. There is always something 
we can do better there is always something we can learn. It doesn't matter 
how smart we are or how good we are but we can get better. Something 
I'm always trying to do be better. Better everyday. That's what I love about 
the Atonement of our Savior Jesus Christ. He gives us that chance. 
Everyday we can be better. 

Love you guys so much!!! 

I wanna know wha'ts goin on! Don't be afraid to send an email and pics! :) 

Elder Orton 

No comments:

Post a Comment