BRAZIL

BRAZIL

Sunday, August 27, 2017

Bom Dia!

August 19, 2017

These days keep on passing by faster and faster I can´t
figure out why. I sure hope life isn't like this because 'ill die
before long if it passes by this fast.

This week has been great lot of new things happing on this side of town.
We now have 7 people living in our house so you can imagine it is pretty
full. The assistants were at our house all week too so that was 9! It
almost
feels like a boy scout campout with this many kids. I also have a new comp.
we are in a trio now. Me Elder Soper and Elder Hulme. Elder Soper will be
training him to be the next secratary. He is also from Utah, which is fun!

This week I have been studying alot in Alma. Some of my favorite chapters
in the Book of Mormon are in Alma. It is really crazy how clear the
Book of Mormon is. I feel like whenever I have a question or I am searching
for
something I can read and it will be answered. As I read everyday I know
more
and more how true it is. Every time I read I learn something new. You can
feel
the love the Savior has for each and every one of his children. He wants us
to
return to Him and he gave us things to help us do that. One of those things
is the
Book of Mormon. I really know reading the scriptures everyday has changed
my life.
Hope all you guys can do the same!

Love you all and hope everyone is doing great!

Love Elder Orton

No comments:

Post a Comment