BRAZIL

BRAZIL

Sunday, August 27, 2017

Estou Aqui

August 5, 2017

Hey! It's August! It's August! What?

I can't believe its already August! Time flys.
I can remember a year ago in the mission and it feels like 
yesterday! It's so crazy! This week has been of crazy one 
of course but what would the mission be if it wasn't.

Transfers were this week so that kept us busy for sure! It 
was great though! Everything worked out. Me and Elder Soper
are here ready to destroy! This will be  great transfer! 

This week I was helping a lot of sick missionarys with their 
problems haha. I'm turning into a doctor too. Sister Chamberlain 
doesn't quite speak portuguese yet so I have to take care of a lot 
of the calls and tell the missionarys what to do. I'm learning a lot 
though! When it comes to sicknesses and medicine in Portuguese 
it gets pretty complicated sometimes I'm just like well ya I don't know 
anything you just said explane it easier haha. 

I know the Lord has been helping me alot this last little while. Just 
when you get comfortable doing something he always seems to just give 
you another job to do. It's not always easiest or in my comfort zone but 
he is teaching me. I know with everything he does he has a purpose. 
He never gives me anything I can't do and I know that He is always there 
to help. That's why I love Him. He's my best friend. 

Hope you guys are loving life! That's the purpose! So if not, just love it! 

Have a great week! 

Elder Orton 

No comments:

Post a Comment