BRAZIL

BRAZIL

Sunday, June 25, 2017

Vinte

June 17, 2017

I think this last transfer was the fastest six weeks of my life.
I think somebody is making all the clocks go faster and faster.

This last week was great! It passed by so fast! Holy cow!
It was the last week of the transfer so next week we will
be starting a new one. These next few weeks will be super
crazy because we will be getting our new mission President,
President Chamberlain.

This week was super great too! Me and Elder Soper have
been working really hard and the Lord has been blessing
us. We have been able to find some new investigators
this week. We have been working hard to help them
progress too.

This week I have been continuing to read in Alma!
I think the stories are the best and such a great example to me.
Today I was also reading in "Jesus the Christ" about a few parables
that the Savior taught. So interesting. Stories that are so simple
but we must read with an open heart to understand what is being taught.
As a missionary there is a lot of things to be learned.

So grateful to be here every day learning and growing and help others do
the same!!

Love you all!

Elder Orton

No comments:

Post a Comment