BRAZIL

BRAZIL

Sunday, June 11, 2017

Ceara meu chapa

May 20, 2017

Hey Fam! Happy Saturday! 

This week was great! Just one more hot week here in Ceará. (The best state of Brazil)
It's a beautiful morning here but sure is hot. The rainy season is starting to come to an 
end and I think I've forgotten how hot it gets when the suns out. I went to the airport 
again today! Feels like almost every p-day I have to go there. I think I've been to 
this airport here in Brasil more than I ever did in the U.S. 

We have been teaching a few people this week in our area. One is named Gilvete.
She is really Catholic and never stops reading the Bible. She is really searching for 
the truth and wants to know which path to take. 

Yesterday we had a mission conference with President Grahl. He is the President 
of the MTC here is Brasil. President Bonini knows him pretty well for a long time 
so he came to our mission. I got to talk to them a litttle when they came to the 
mission office on Thursday which was really cool. Such great people. When they
walked in they said.. "Oh I remeber you!" I was super suprised because it's been 
a year and a half since I was in the MTC. Can really see the love they have for the 
work of the Lord. One thing that I really liked that he talked about was the path that 
we take in life. If we don't really care where we are going it doesn't matter what path 
we take. If we want to be happy feel peace and return to our home in heaven we 
need to have goals we need to know excatly were we need to go. Rules aren't here 
to stop us but are there as a path we have to follow the rules/ commandments
to return home again. 

Brasils great! Always learning something new here! 
Love you Guys!! 

Elder Orton 

No comments:

Post a Comment