BRAZIL

BRAZIL

Monday, February 27, 2017

Carnaval

Saturday Feb. 25, 2017

Hey everyone!! Happy Carnaval!!! 

Yesterday the biggest holiday of the year started here in lovely Brasil. 
It's called Carnaval and i'ts crazy!! Just think about crazy and you'll
think about carnaval! 

This week was great! We had transfers this week which was an 
adventure! Nothing to crazy happened. I didn't change areas and I'm here 
with the one and only Elder Soper, so life is good. It was a lot of
work this week getting everyone home and all the new missionarys here. 
I'm actually getting really good at translating which is cool! When new 
missionarys get here they basically don't understand anything so when
President and the assistents give there training somebodys got to help them out. 
I just sit behind them and traslate everything they are saying. I'ts pretty hard,
but I'm pretty much a Jedi at it.

This week we found a new investigator named Gabriel. He lives at the very end of our area
so me and Elder Soper have to walk so far to teach him. His whole family are less actives and some want to return to church and he wants to get baptized! YAY! 

I really love everyday here in the mission! I hope everyone loves life too! 
Always remember to do what is right!! 

Love you ALL!!! 

Elder Orton

No comments:

Post a Comment