BRAZIL

BRAZIL

Sunday, March 12, 2017

Marco ja?

Saturday March 4, 2017

HEY FAM! 

Hope everybody had a fabulous week and things didn't get to 
crazy during carnaval up there in America. This week was 
great it wasn't the most productive but it was good. Carnaval 
was this week so we basically didn't get to do almost any 
teaching. We had to be home by 7:00 everyday. We 
basically would just go to the office leave at around 5:00 
in the afternoon run to our area and do something and then 
run home. Carnaval also closed basically everything. 
Nothing was open this week. Looked like the city was 
abandoned during the day. 
I'm still a little confused what carnaval is all about..
It literally makes no sense. There would be people 
in random costumes or people drinking or just weird 
random stuff. Looked like halloween with a twist.
Monday Elder Soper and I were in the road and 
at the corner. A car passed by blasting music with
some dude riding on the hood with a cardboard 
cutout of a pirate head while people followed behind 
dancing weird. We were just like..... WHAT???

I've been studying this week. I've thought alot about 
how perfect Gods plan for us is. It was nothing thrown
together. It was planned perfectly and everything evolves
around the plan. This is why we are here! We are here to learn!
It's a step in the plan! I just really see the love God  has for us in 
everything. Everyday I have a new experience or something happens 
and it just lets me know more and more He is there. God is so real!
He is in everything that we do. Makes me so happy everyday to be here
because I get to serve him. 

Really love you guys all so much!!! 
HAve a great WEEK!!!!

LOve Elder Orton!

No comments:

Post a Comment