BRAZIL

BRAZIL

Sunday, February 19, 2017

Rain

Saturday February 11, 2017

Hey everyone! Happy Saturday! 

Elder Soper and I had a wish come true today! Last night when we were going to bed 
Elder Soper said, Wow...it would be so cool if it rained tomorrow. We woke up this morning
and it was pouring and it hasn't stopped all day. I told him next time he wishes for 
something it better be a Ferrari to pick up our investigator Sunday morning. 

This week was really great. There is always alot happening her'e but I love it.
I always like being on the move doing something diffrent. Weve been 
having success with some of our investigators too. We've been teaching 
a young women named Marcia. She's talked to the missionarys before 
but now it really clicked with her. Now she just has to get married. 
She's been working hard this week to figure that out. Here in Brasil
it's seriuosly so hard to get people married because you need paper work
and money and that's one thing nobody has. One thing she said after 
we taught her one night was that everything would work out for marriage 
so she could have the chance to be baptized. 

This week I also started reading the book " Jesus The Christ" I've 
always wanted to read it but I;ve never got around to it. I'm only on the fourth chapter 
now but it is so interesting. I love reading about Christ and what he has done for us. 
Really without him we would be lost. Love all he has done for me. I want to be 
more and more like him every day in my life. I hope you guys do too. 
He lived perfectly so we need to give it our all. Really love the mission. 
This really is the best thing I've ever done! 

Love you all! 

Elder Orton

No comments:

Post a Comment