BRAZIL

BRAZIL

Monday, August 15, 2016

August 15, 2016

   Hey everyone!!! How's things up there in America?
 I hear America is getting richer and richer every day! 
All people talk about here is how many gold medals America has.
 I also hope all the children are enjoying their last days 
of freedom before school starts again!

This week was quite the adventure! Lots has happened! 
To start off last Monday me and Elder Rocha were just enjoying our p-day
 and then the phone rang... So it ended up there was an emergency transfer 
so now I am the District leader. So this week was lots of work! 
I have more things to do now than I have ever had in my life,
 but I think it's pretty fun! 

Monday night after we got home from a little work
 there was a cat in our house.
 We chased it out, but I later found out it peed on my bag.. I was so mad. So I think it be best that, 
that cat doesn't make another visit to our house. haha!

This week we also had the baptism of Angela! 
She is the cousin to our other investigator Paloma that we baptized last week!
 She is awesome! We have been teaching her for a little while 
now and her baptizm was Sunday! She is really shy and an easy going person, 
but what a blessing this gospel is in our lifes! It's so cool being out here every day 
and helping people. It's definitely  not the easiest thing I've ever done but it's so worth it!  
I love it here! 

Lots of things happening in Brasil, always busy here!
The Lord is in the work!
Love you all!

Elder Orton



No comments:

Post a Comment