BRAZIL

BRAZIL

Thursday, March 24, 2016

Week 11 March 21, 2016

Hey everyone!!! 

Hope everyone loves life and is living it to the fullest!!!! 
Life in Brazil is always great and I am always experiencing new things here!

 It's weird that I've lived here for almost 3 months now... it's crazy!!
 I still feel like everyday is my first. There is so much to see and so much to learn. 
This week was good! It started out slow but got better and better every day.
 We have an awesome investigator! His name is Ronas.
 We were able to teach him everyday this week. 
He also wants to share the gospel with everyone, which is awesome!
 He even came with us to his friends house to teach him with us!
 He didn't except our baptismal date last week, but I'm sure he will this week! 

This week me and my comp. got to give an old lady a priestood blessing which was cool!
 First time while on the Mission! I consecrated the oil and he gave the blessing but I'm still
 proud of myself for doing it in portuguese!

Everyday is an adventure here and I never know what's going to happen.
 It's hard at times, and lots of times I never know what is going on.
 The only thing I can do is rely on the Lord.
 Always rely on the Lord no matter what! Ether 12:27
Church is true! Love you all!

Elder Orton

No comments:

Post a Comment