BRAZIL

BRAZIL

Sunday, May 1, 2016

Week 15 April 18, 2016

Hey everybody!!! This week was great! 

This week was filled with lots of walking and searching for new investigators! 
This week me and my Comp. really got down and worked to find new people!
 It's still crazy to me that I am a missonary!  You hear all about missionary work
 and all these stories about missionary's your whole life then now you wake up every morning, 
and your like...  wait I'm a missionary!!  Crazy!!  Brazil is treating me good 
and I don't have to much to report this week,
 but the language is coming more and more every day!! 
Hallejua!!  We also got to confirm Joana and her familia this Sunday!! 
It feels so good to help people and see the changes in their lives!! 

Grateful for this opportunity and I know this church is true!!!

 LOve You all!

No comments:

Post a Comment