BRAZIL

BRAZIL

Friday, July 29, 2016

July 25, 2016

It's the begining of a new transfer again!! Crazy!!
 I'll be staying here with my comp. Elder Rocha, and I'm so excited! 
This area we are in is so good and we have so much success here!!
We have been working so hard latley and it's been great!

This week we had the baptizm of Ivonete. She is such a nice person! 
She is awesome, she went to church 3 months with her friend 
when we found her, but she never talked to missionaries!
 Crazy! I think all the other missionarys thought she was a
 member but baptizing her was awesome this week!

This week we also found a new investigator named Yuri. 
He's 20 years old. It turnes out we were talking to him and he speaks fluent english too! 
It was pretty fun talking to a Brazilian in english. 
But we marked a date for 2 weeks! 

This week was good other wise!
 I also ate liver this week... it was so nasty i almost threw up.
I also got to go on splits with Elder Soper this week a kid from Indiana! 
He's pretty funny and it's always fun to go on splits with other Americans!

I hope everyone is loving life!
Love You all!!

Elder Orton
Ivonete is the one next to me! Also Bruno on the other side of me is probably the coolest guy in the world, he is blind but can navigate the streets of brazil better than anyone else! 
Agua

No comments:

Post a Comment